Thursday, September 9, 2010

How About This Sunset?

This is another evening after working on the bedroom at my Cuz’s out in the country.  I’m T.A.R.E.D.  That’s Okie for really whipped out.  Working on the crown molding means working over my head and I think of all the things I do that action is the one I pay for the most…

So here is a photo I took with my phone evening before last of the sunset I saw as I hit the highway to drive back to Norman after working on the bedroom on Tuesday… and, yes, Oprah, I pulled off to the side of the road before I took this shot.

cloud bird in the sky If you look just above the horizon line almost to the center of the picture there was a cloud that looked like an eagle flying out of the sunset. 

cloud bird in the sky Maybe you can see it better here.  I cropped the photo as best I could before it started falling apart, digitally…  Phone cameras just aren’t as good as my regular digital camera but it was way better than no camera at all. 

I hope you all have a good night and I’ll be back to more of my and my family story tomorrow… I hope.  But I’ll put something on my post.  Don’t want to fall out on my streak now!

6 comments:

Laura ~Peach~ said...

beautiful... you mean you supposed to stop when driving to take pics... OOPS.... i am BAD about pics while driving

joanne said...

I love this pic...you done good. and Peach is a crack up!
See you tomorrow...day 10!

Reddirt Woman said...

I love you both! Laura, Oprah would get on you if she knew... and JoJo I totally agree that she is a crack up!

hetty said...

Great capture! I love the flying eagle! If you had been driving and taken that shot through your windshield, you would have had all kinds of greasy dead things in your cropped shot. Yuk.

Debbie said...

It is a beautiful photo and Oprah would be so proud of you! I bet you are tired! Good grief, woman...crown molding? I'm impressed :)

Get some rest!

Reddirt Woman said...

I know, Hetty. You figured out why I stopped...lol. Bug juice on the windshield would've totally trashed the picture I was trying to capture!

Debbie, the molding about killed me. Working over my head wipes me out. I slept most of Friday which is why I did the school photo post next because my brain and body were too tired to compile a family post.