Friday, October 9, 2009

Helen Is In Jail

This is her mug shot from last night.

I am writing this to you from a plane as I wing my way to Oklahoma so I can try and spring her.

I am your guest poster, Robynn of Robynn's Ravings. Helen called me on her ONE phone call and asked me to make up some cock-and-bull story about how it's been raining - a LOT - 4 1/2 inches worth (she wants this to sound good), and how her satellite feed is down so she can't get any message out to you, and how she is determined to go outside barefoot in all this rain and slipped and fell and hurt THE SAME KNEE - again - and how she's trying to move to her new place in between downpours, and how she had to go to the doctor and he told her she better take care of herself and fix a couple of things.

But I'm not good at lying.

I don't buy any of this for a minute. YOU know Helen. I know Helen. If there's a pile of anything to be stepped in, she found it. And she can make up all the stories she wants to. I know jail is the only thing that would keep her from posting and she tells everybody's secrets when she writes - especially about her siblings - AND shows photos. So, I'm thinkin' there's been a terrible family row and she's been hauled off. I'm makin' my way to her because I can't just let her have somebody else cook for her while she lays around on a cot. Not unless I get to do the same thing.

So if I can't get her out, I'm goin' in. Why should SHE have all the breaks?

You'll hear from her again as soon as the "rain" stops.....sure, Helen. Whatever. Just don't get any tatoos. If you have a tan line on your elbows, stop and think where that ship's anchor might end up. Why do you think I haven't done it? Keep your head, woman!

Copyright 2009

6 comments:

Twisted Fencepost said...

Well, whatever it is, Helen, I know YOU DIDN'T DO IT!
Let us know if you need any help, Robynn. We got your back!!!

joanne said...

she's innocent I tell ya..innocent!!
Break her out and get on the run...check in when you can. Shhh...your secret is safe with me.

darsden said...

Helen, Helen, Helen... ( tap my billy club in hand) wha cha gone and done now woman..(pulling ticket book out of back pocket) see here I hate to write you up but, Helen, dog gone it I have repeated myself time and time again to you...(clicking the bic pen) now wha cha got to say fer yourself?

Tina said...

Hahahah-oh I can't wait to hear the real story :)

Tina

Laura ~Peach~ said...

hugs and reinforcements!!!!!!!

hetty said...

Too funny! Innocent until proven guilty.