Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Meanwhile, Back At The Ranch...

The Lone Ranger woke up in the middle of the night, looked up at the stars and says, "Tonto, what a beautiful night. The stars are brilliantly bright. I wonder what that means?" Tonto grunted, "Kemo Sabe, it means somebody stole the tent. Duh..."

It's been one of those weeks, folks. About the time you think you've got a handle on a particle of your life somebody comes along and pees in your Post Toasties. And it's not really important, it just makes you realize that you really don't have any control in your life. And I really don't like insignificant happenings. If my life is going to get messed with, by golly, I want it to be an event.... not just some namby-pamby baby peeing in my Post Toasties. Other than that just let me go along in my rose colored glasses on a nice even keel.

And don't touch my tent.

5 comments:

Laura ~Peach~ said...

well darn I hope they bring the tent back!

Twisted Fencepost said...

I hear ya! Been there myself.
Ahhh, who needs a tent anyway? I'll sleep in the back of my truck.

joanne said...

awwww hell Helen, I hope it get better real soon ;)

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

What if someone shits on your Pop Tarts?

That's how it feels in our house right now!

Hallie :)

Tipper said...

Someone peed in my toasties this week and it does make me long for my rose colored glasses. Good luck keeping yours in place!