Saturday, July 5, 2008

Heeeeerrrrreeeee's SueSue...


This is my SueSue as a wee one. She didn't want to be far from mom when she got sleepy. Chloe was always close by (see pup foot) in case she woke up and wanted to play. The reason I decided to write first about SueSue, she's our almost firecracker baby. She was born on July 2nd, 2003, and has been creating a ruckus ever since. She loves to play ball, tug, schnauzer chase and anything else she can think up. Before we moved to the country she would chase the squirrels in the backyard. Now she has found the joy of rabbits. She loves to play in snow. She just loves to play. She is our blonde dog, our ditzy girl, our forever puppy girl and my cuddle baby. You probably will get tired of hearing dog stories, but my girls keep me smiling, keep me going and sometimes keep me sane. Here are just a few more SueSue pics...



I've been helping mom water...


Okay, mom, time to play with my holy roller...

This is just a small sampling of life with SueSue... Chloe will be introduced soon. I hope you enjoy pups because these girls are major in my life and there will be more stories in the future.

Have a good day....

1 comment:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Love the pics!! We have that same ball things except ours is blue. Fenway alternately loves it and can't be bothered with it.

Hallie :)